The following information applies to your relationship with FLEXIPAY INC.
This statement describes what information we gather, with whom we share it, and how you may direct us not to share certain information with certain parties. At FLEXIPAY (referred to as "we" or "us") we are committed to providing you quality products and services. To accomplish this, we gather, use and share certain personal information.
1. Our Information Collection Practices.
In order to provide you with quality service, we collect and maintain nonpublic personal information about you. This includes personal and financial information which is generally not available to the public. We get this type of information from various sources, including:
- Information you provide to us on applications, registration forms, over the telephone or via the internet. This information may include, for example, your name, address, social security number, or date of birth.
- Information we learn through your financial transactions with us, our affiliates, or other non-affiliated third parties. This may include information on your account balance, transaction history, and card usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (credit bureau), if applicable. This may include your credit score and credit history.
- Information we receive from our affiliates and from non-affiliated third parties, relating to their experience with you.
2. Our Information Sharing Practices.
We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described in paragraph 1 above. We may disclose such information whether you are a current customer or former customer. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to our affiliates and to the following types of nonaffiliated third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as those involved in processing your card transactions, and others; and
- Non-financial companies, such as card program sponsors and merchants where you make purchases using your card, and others; and
- Others, such as credit bureaus or collection agencies.
We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
3. Our Disclosure to Service Providers or Joint Marketers.
We may disclose all of the non-public personal information we collect, as described in paragraph 1 above to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
4. Opt Out Procedures.
If you prefer that we not disclose non-public personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties (other than disclosures permitted by law), you may do so by calling us toll-free at the number listed below for your card: 1-888.642.2274
Please allow several weeks for your opt out request to take effect. Your election to opt-out will remain in effect until revoked by you in writing.
Please understand that even if you choose to opt out, we may continue to share your non-public personal information with certain non-affiliated third parties as permitted by applicable law.
5. Our Data Security Procedures.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those persons who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information.
6. Changes to this Statement.
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement at any time. If we do, we will provide you with a notice of such changes as required by law. This statement replaces any other previous statements about our customer information practices.
7. Compliance with State Laws.
We will also comply with more restrictive state laws to the extent that they apply to us.
Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information collection and sharing practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage.
The information we collect:
In order to provide you with the products and services you have requested, to service the ISO Prepaid Visa® Card, and as we deem appropriate to determine your eligibility for products and services, we collect or reserve the right to collect the following types of nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you (or that is provided to us on your behalf), including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, bank account information, drivers license number, social security number and date of birth;
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as Account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and Card usage.
Disclosure of Information
Disclosures permitted by law
We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information described above, as permitted by law. For example, we may use affiliates or vendors to perform services for us, such as providing customer assistance, processing your Account transactions, preparing your account statements and maintaining or developing software. We also may disclose information in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or state and federal banking regulators.
We may disclose information to third parties about your Card or the transfers you make:
- Where it is necessary for completing transfers, or
- In order to verify the existence and condition of your Card for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant, or
- In order to comply with government agency or court orders, or
- If we believe it is necessary to determine if your Card is being used by an unauthorized user or in a fraudulent manner, or
- To our agents, auditors and collection attorneys; or
- As permitted under applicable state and Federal privacy laws; or
- If you give us your written permission.
Disclosures for joint marketing services
We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information described above to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf including financial companies such as banks and insurance companies; non-financial companies, such as direct marketers and mail houses; and others, such as membership organizations and others with whom we or the Issuer have joint marketing agreements.
We may enter into arrangements with non-affiliated parties to provide you with special offers. We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information described above to these parties who may want to offer their products and services to you, unless you opt-out as described below.
Your Right to Opt-Out of Other Disclosures to Nonaffiliated Third Parties
If you prefer that we not share nonpublic personal information about you with nonaffiliated parties as described under “Other Disclosures” above, you may opt-out at any time by requesting us not to make those disclosures by calling ISO Customer Service at 888.642.2274. Your “opt-out” designation does not apply to disclosures permitted by law, disclosures for Joint Marketing and Servicing described above, or disclosures to which you have consented. Once your request has been processed, it will remain in effect until you request a change. Please note that we cannot accommodate special opt-out requests.
Information regarding former customers
Our security procedures
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees whom we determine to have a legitimate business purpose to access such information in connection with the provision of products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard nonpublic personal information about you.
How to contact us